5TH Wheel Biobased Grease is a superior biobased and biodegradable grease for sliding surfaces. This product is specially formulated to provide an economical, high-performance lubricant for applications such as 5th wheel tractor-trailer surfaces or marine push plates. It is a proprietary blend of renewable resources, heavy-duty solid lubricants and special additives. The product also provides anti-rust, anti-salt and anti-corrosion properties to withstand the harsh operating environments.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent adhesion to plate — can even be applied when plate is wet
- Formulated for extreme pressures
- Rust, salt and corrosion protection
- Easily applied
- High compatibility with existing lubricant on plate
- Biobased and biodegradable — made primarily from soybeans
- Meets USDA’s product definition for EO 13101
- Complies with State of Iowa SF 2249 for Purchasing Preference for Biobased Lubricants
Sliding surfaces commonly found within:
TRUCKING: 5th Wheels and Slide Rails
MARINE: Slip-Ways, Push-Plates, Cables
FARM EQUIPMENT: PTO Splines, Slide Surfaces
CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT: Cables, Hoists, Slide Surfaces
Primary Service Intervals:
• Apply 5th Wheel Biobased Grease as needed.
• Apply 5th Wheel Biobased Grease to leading edge of surfaces.
• 5th Wheel Biobased Grease is intended for sliding surfaces and open lubrication only.
Intermediate Service Intervals:
• Apply to dry spots as needed.
385 lb drum
35 lb pail
For questions or orders, contact Joe@naturalsoyproducts.com.