1. For best results, use at temperatures between 500 F. and 900 F. Do not allow to freeze as product will lose some of its effectiveness.
2. Shake or agitate contents for at least one (1) minute prior to application and occasionally during use.
3. Use brush, roller or spray applicator to evenly apply a liberal coat of PolySoy Graffiti Remover to the targeted area.
4. Allow remover to work, the longer it sets the less work for you. Typically from 15 minutes to 3 hours – longer for heavy or old graffiti. Product has a 12 hour wet time.
5. Use rag, putty knife, brush, Scotchbrite, or steel wool to remove.
6. Flush surface with soap and water to neutralize the effects of the product.
7. Before disposal, wash rags in soap & water and dry in a well-ventilated area. Paint residue-soaked rags can cause spontaneous combustion, if not handled properly.
- User friendly
- Soy based
- No toxic fumes
- High flash point
- Exceptional performance on most surfaces
- Rinses with mild soap & water
1 gal – 4 Pack, 1 gal – Single, 22 oz – 12 Pack, 22 oz – Single
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is sealed.
Ship your item back to UsPrint and return this Returns Form to:
123 North Orchard Street, Brooklyn, Iowa 52211
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all items.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.