- Recommended for industrial hydraulic systems operating in all seasons.
- Particularly suited for use in hydraulic systems near water, in forestry, and in other environmentally sensitive areas.
- Reduces wear through superior thin-film protection.
- Maintains stable viscosity through wide operating temperature range.
- Protects all ferrous metal components from rust and corrosion.
- Has superior flash and fire points for increased safety
- Mostly benign when released into the environment.
- Good seal compatibility
- Meets USDA’s biobased product definition for Executive Order 13101
- Conforms to EPA’s EPP criteria
- Conforms to State of Iowa SF 2249-Purchasing Preference for Biobased Lubricants.
- Made from renewable USA-grown crop-based vegetable oils.
1 gal – Single, 1 gal Bottle 6 pck, 16oz Bottle, 5 gal Pail w/box
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is sealed.
Ship your item back to UsPrint and return this Returns Form to:
123 North Orchard Street, Brooklyn, Iowa 52211
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all items.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
"We love it because it is eco-friendly. We put it in front of our paving box and spray our equipment, box and tools with it. It does not have the nasty smell that diesel has. We found that when we used diesel in the past, the over-spray from being in front of the paving box would get on our asphalt load and eat the fines, thereby attacking the asphalt. Natural Soy does not attack our asphalt. When we use it as a degreaser to clean up tools, we spray it on, and the dried asphalt slides off when we scrape it off. My guys will not use anything else." - Maintenance Supervisor, California Department of Transportation, Santa Barbara, May 2017