- For best results, use at temperatures between 50° F. and 90° F. Do not allow to freeze as product could lose its
- Shake or agitate contents for at least one (1) minute prior to mixing with water. Once the product has been
mixed with water, solution should be stirred or agitated prior to application.
- Spray, roll or brush an even coating on to a clean, dry surface. Do not let Concrete Sealer to pool on the surface.
- Do not allow any traffic on the surface while Concrete Sealer is drying to avoid possible slippage hazard. Allow
up to 48 hours for full dry time. If the day of application has a low relative humidity a faster drying time may
- Note: In the event the surface is not completely dry after 72 hours, rinse off excess PolySoy Concrete Sealer with water.
- Soy based
- Non Flammable
- Exceptional performance
- User friendly
- No toxic fumes
- Environmentally safe
1 gal – 4 Pack, 1 gal – Single, 22 oz – 12 Pack, 22 oz – Single, 5 gal Pail Single, 5 gal Pail w/box, 55 gal – Drum
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is sealed.
Ship your item back to UsPrint and return this Returns Form to:
123 North Orchard Street, Brooklyn, Iowa 52211
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all items.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
"We love it because it is eco-friendly. We put it in front of our paving box and spray our equipment, box and tools with it. It does not have the nasty smell that diesel has. We found that when we used diesel in the past, the over-spray from being in front of the paving box would get on our asphalt load and eat the fines, thereby attacking the asphalt. Natural Soy does not attack our asphalt. When we use it as a degreaser to clean up tools, we spray it on, and the dried asphalt slides off when we scrape it off. My guys will not use anything else." - Maintenance Supervisor, California Department of Transportation, Santa Barbara, May 2017